There is a certain type of people who seem exceptionally kind and caring at first. They will listen to you going on and on about your issues, they will offer solutions and they will even give you a call to check on you later. This may seem like a dream come true — your life may not be perfect, but you have someone to support you at all times. But then, you may begin to realize that something is off.
Signs you are being preyed upon by a manipulator
- Your “well-wisher” is overly enthusiastic about fixing your problems.
- They seem to be fascinated by your struggles.
- You feel overrun by unsolicited advice.
- It feels like you don’t have privacy anymore.
- They won’t allow you to disagree with them.
- They don’t want you to accept help from others.
- Despite their friendly front, you can sense that any positive progress irritates them.
View original post 124 more words