Child Tax Credit: Responsibility for a child – GOV.UK

Parental Alienation

Responsibility for a child

You can only claim Child Tax Credit for children you’re responsible for.

You’re usually responsible for a child if:

  • they live with you all the time
  • they normally live with you and you’re the main carer
  • they keep their toys and clothes at your home
  • you pay for their meals and give them pocket money
  • they live in anEEA country or Switzerlandbut are financially dependent on you

Contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if you’re not sure you’re responsible for the child.

If you share responsibility for a child and you cannot agree who should claim you can both apply.HMRCwill decide for you.

If you adopted or fostered a child

You can claim for an adopted or fostered child if you’re not getting money from your local council (Health and Social Services Board in Northern Ireland). If you do get money,call

View original post 9 more words

About madisonelizabethbaylis

Father of Kevin, Jenvey and Maddie. Being alienated from Maddie due to the fact that after her mother divorced me and remarried she cut me out of my daughter´s life. I then rekindled my relationship with the mother of my boys and since then Melissa is hell bend on allienating and abusing Maddie
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s