Child Benefit if your child lives with someone else – GOV.UK

Parental Alienation

You’ll usually get Child Benefit for 8 weeks after your child goes to live with someone else (eg a friend or relative), if nobody else claims. It can continue for longer if you make contributions to your child’s upkeep.

The Child Benefit Office will tell you if they get another claim for your child. They’ll help you decide who should claim if you can’t decide for yourself.

Contributions to upkeep

You could continue to get payments for more than 8 weeks if you contribute to your child’s upkeep by the same amount or more than theChild Benefit payment.

Upkeep includes clothes, presents, food and pocket money and financial contributions to provide your child with somewhere to live.

You mustcontact the Child Benefit Officeif your circumstances have changed.

You can make your contributions weekly, monthly or in a lump sum to cover a set period. If you…

View original post 83 more words

About madisonelizabethbaylis

Father of Kevin, Jenvey and Maddie. Being alienated from Maddie due to the fact that after her mother divorced me and remarried she cut me out of my daughter´s life. I then rekindled my relationship with the mother of my boys and since then Melissa is hell bend on allienating and abusing Maddie
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s