Financial disassociation: How to get a credit divorce

Parental Alienation

How to break ties
If you are no longer financially connected to your credit associates, you can ask the credit agencies to remove their information from your credit report, a process called a financial disassociation.

To get a financial disassociation, you’ll have to make a formal request with each of the credit agencies. The required forms will generally ask you to list addresses you shared with a former partner and declare that you no longer share any financial ties, including bank accounts and joint credit agreements.

To find out the financial disassociation instructions from the three major credit agencies, visit the EquifaxExperianand Callcredit websites.

In general, you can get a financial disassociation if you (or your former partner) still live at the same address you once shared — but not if you both still share the same address, or still share a financial link like a joint…

View original post 94 more words

About madisonelizabethbaylis

Father of Kevin, Jenvey and Maddie. Being alienated from Maddie due to the fact that after her mother divorced me and remarried she cut me out of my daughter´s life. I then rekindled my relationship with the mother of my boys and since then Melissa is hell bend on allienating and abusing Maddie
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s