My husband and I are alienated grandparents. It has now been two years since we have seen our three beloved grandchildren. We are aged eighty and seventy nine respectively. So we are not young grandparents.
So as if being alienated from our beautiful, special grandchildren we love was not bad enough and knowing that the alienation can go on for many years yet, what is far worse for me, are the thoughts that dominate my mind…
- What if we never get to see our beautiful grandchildren ever again?
- What if we never get to hug them again?
- What if they never know how much we loved them and missed them and prayed that this nightmare would soon be over?
- What if they never get to hear the truth after having been told so many lies about us, by their mother? How will they feel?
- What if in the end, we do not get…
View original post 258 more words