Co-parenting with a narcissist is no picnic for any reasonable, rational person. Often, it can feel like you are literally trying to raise children with your worst enemy.
How do you identify a narcissistic ex? There is no one checklist but here are a few things that could tip you off that you are co-parenting with a narcissist:
- You find it totally impossible to communicate with this person due to their unreasonable, irrational, unyielding and obtuse behavior.
- You constantly feel like you are being manipulated into compromising your values and opinions in order to get anywhere with the situation.
- You are co-parenting with a narcissist if you constantly feel that you are in a power struggle where you always emerge feeling powerless and dominated by this person.
- You find this person to be totally uncompassionate and lacking empathy.
- You feel like you and the kids are being emotionally abused by…
View original post 420 more words